If you’re in the Cincinnati area of Ohio and are looking for a fun, simple project the Brazee Street Studio has a good one. It’s soon though so you better sign up. It’s part of their on going Make and Bake series of classes…Votive Sandblast. Here’s their description…
Celebrate the holidays with a friend or family member and design your own sandblasted votive candle holders. Use our sandblasting materials to create designs, text, and imagery on your own glass votives. A set of votives could make a beautiful personalized gift, or simply light up your own home for the holidays.
Sounds like a great little class. It’s December 1st from 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
- DIY Recycled Votive Candle Holders
- Decorate a Pumpkin at Brazee Street Studios
- Cool Colour de Verre Lighting Projects!
- Glass Gift for the Candle Lovers in Your Life
- How to Sandblast Glass Tutorial