I’ve been making a lot of fused glass pendants lately with the holidays upon us. They’re pretty and make great economical gifts. Since I love dichroic glass more than most glass I thought I’d search the internets for a dichroic glass tutorial so you too can make pendants. I found one over at the site, Master Glass Art, and they are using ripple glass which always makes the non glass person ooh and ahh…check out all of the glass goodies on their site.
- Dichroic Pendant Tutorial from Colour de Verre
- Casting a Glass Han Solo – Thanks Instructables
- Funky Flower Bead Tutorial
- Fabulous Fused Glass Tutorial: Pattern Bars
- New Jewelry Molds from Colour de Verre