I love a well rounded glass facility that encourages exploration and good times and Hot Glass Houston looks like one of those places. A great assortment of classes and supplies to provide the people of the Houston area with everything they need to do everything with glass. And I love the names of some of their classes, such as Have a Blast Cooking With Glass. That just sounds like so much fun. There’s Pate de Verre and Sand Blasting and Surface Techniques and Inclusions. All very interesting stuff. And they’re a Bullseye Resource Center which is always a good thing…
- Amazing Classes Coming to Hot Glass Houston!
- Let’s Check out Austin, TX and Helios Kiln Glass Studio’s 2010 Classes
- Bullseye Santa Fe – Upcoming Events and Other Goodies…
- Weisser Glass Studio & Gallery
- Bullseye Glass – Santa Fe…classes available!