I love etching my beads. Frosted beads not only look great but they sell really well…both as beads or in jewelry I make. Well, while wondering around Facebook I noticed a blog posting by Icarus Beads about etching her beads. And by the way, I love her beads. So I thought I’d share her blog with you guys and see if you too want to etch your beads. I use etch-all to do it. I prefer the liquid. Judith, also known as Icarus Beads also uses etch-all liquid. Read more…
- How to Make a Round Bead – A Tutorial…
- Glastac vs Liquid Stringer – A blog post from Tam Johannes
- Raku Glass…also known as Iris Orange or R108 by Reichenbach
- Make Your Own Glass Mobile!
- Hollow Glass Bead Tutorial