Got a kiln? Then I’ve got a project for you. It’s the Inline Plate over in Bullseye Glass’s education section on their web site. It is a great use of stringers. Since the file is a pdf I couldn’t pull over the picture to display but head over to the site and I know once you see it you’re going to want to make it. And since it’s made with stringer and clear glass the possibilities are endless. Love that! And if you hurry up you can make some for holiday gifts…what a fine idea!
By Cathi Milligan
- Checking in With Bullseye…
- Colour de Verre Does it Again – Kiwi Leaf Mold
- Silvered Ivory Tutorial – Part 1
- Scrap Glass Fused Project
- Another Mercury Glass Tutorial…Perfect for the Holidays