Sometimes there are people that visit this here blog that haven’t fused yet…or made their own glass beads or done mosaic work, but they want to give glass a try. Over at The Beading Gem’s Journal there’s a project that requires no fire, no kiln, no grout. Just glass tiles or bubble flat sided marbles, adhesive and a cute picture…and a bale to hang it with. Check out this video in how to make such a pendant. I’m sure it will get you wanting to try more glass projects, including fusing and bead making and mosaic and maybe blowing and casting…have fun!!
By Cathi Milligan
- Projects from Colour de Verre
- Come to a Streuter Technologies Road Show
- Photo Mosaic Tutorial from Streuter Technologies
- Free Lampwork Tutorial – A Snowcone Bead from SodaLime Times
- Another Tutorial…and the Bead I Made With the Wig Wag Twistie