They say “What’s hot at Public Glass“, but doesn’t that also mean what’s happenin’? They have their Hot Glass and Cold Beer regular events that can give Bay Area residents a taste of glass. And then they have a list of some of their upcoming classes…some good times ahead for sure. There’s a two day class exploring fusing and slumping on November 20-21 or December 4-5. Or maybe a one day glass blowing experience? That’s either November 6 or 21. Bead making perhaps? You can try that either November 20-21 or December 11-12. check out their site for more info and other good times ahead!
By Cathi Milligan
- Field Trip – Third Degree Glass Factory
- Fresh Classes at Bullseye Santa Fe
- Spirit of 96 ShinDig at Pacific Art Glass!!
- Public Glass – Hot Glass in San Francisco
- Cool Classes Coming to D&L Art Glass Supply