A bit of glass and a bit of gourds. And a bit of shameless self promotion…there’s a group show in the Los Angeles area at the Howeeduzzit Gallery this Sunday, October 31 from 11-5. I happen to have some of my cute little kiln formed plates with lampworked goo-gaws on them, in this show. But there’s also blown glass and others that fuse and mosaics too. A good time will be had by all that attend. Music and food too. So if you find yourself in Southern California Sunday stop by…
- Art Glass at Palm Springs Museum of Art
- Artist Profile: Namaste Glass
- The Bead Society of Los Angeles presents Bead Bazaar 2009
- Glass Fest is Coming to Pacific Art Glass
- Pasadena Bead And Design Show Starts Today!