Here is a great tutorial on how to use up some of your fused glass scrap. I know I can accumulate quite a bit of scrap. A lot of the time I use it for mosaic but what I really want to do is fuse. This is the perfect project for that. And the possibilities are endless. We can thank fusedglass.org for this fabulous project. I love this site!! Send me a picture of what you make and I’ll post it here!!
- Another Tutorial…Marble Magnets
- Fabulous Fused Glass Tutorial: Pattern Bars
- Mosaic Tutorial…Let’s Make a Trivet
- Kiln Pressed Glass Tutorial from Fusedglass.org
- A Kiln Forming Project from Bullseye – Inline Plate