So I’ve got this project I’m working on with a friend. He’s a photographer and occasional graphic designer and we’re collaborating on some glass projects for my next gallery show at my store (shameless plug), The Glass Studio. I want to use the photo paper that you can fuse with so I started searching the internets…found this cool web site, Glass Fusing Made Easy, and was checking out their photo paper for fusing. Once my projects are completed I’ll post pictures here. On their site they give you all of the info you need to use this amazing product. But read carefully because this stuff requires specific printers and toner. But what a cool way to totally personalize your work.
By Cathi Milligan
- Super Easy Glass Jar Picture Frames
- Fabulous Fused Glass Tutorial: Pattern Bars
- Glassfacts.info – When You Need to Know About Glass
- Fused Glass Photo Frame Tutorial
- Tutorial: Turn Glass Beads into Cabochons with Glass Fusing