First thing…Happy Fall! New seasons usually mean new events and classes and happenings. So I wandered over to see what’s up at the Museum of Glass in Tacoma, Washington. Looks like a bunch of good things. There’s the 7th Anuual Bird Lover’s Weekend in October. There are bird inspired activities all weekend long and of course you can pick up some glass birds in the gift shop or see them made in the hot shop. Or how about checking out some of their exhibits. Or learn about Science and Glass. I always say when I teach, “If science class had been this much fun, we’d all be scientists”. The Museum of Glass is a glass destination that shouldn’t be missed…
- Field Trip off to the Museum of Glass
- Glass According to Wikipedia
- What’s New at The Corning Museum of Glass
- Field Trip – Bay Area Glass Institute
- Simon Pearce sculpture benefits bird watcher group.