Currently reactive glass really makes my hearts race, in a good way. I love it in bead making and have been exploring it more and more in kiln forming. You all may know that from some of my postings here. Well, for those of you on the east coast, Vitrum Studios is offering a three day class in reactive glass. So jealous…want to go…want to play with reactive glass. Wait a minute, I do. And so should you. It’s amazing stuff. Whether it’s Bullseye’s range of glasses or if you’re a bead maker and you use Double Helix or Reichenbach reactive glass really is magical.
- Some of My Favorite Glass – Double Helix Glassworks
- Terra2 is Back at Double Helix
- New Glass at Double Helix – Clio
- To the Glass Bead Makers…What’s your favorite type of glass?
- Special Rods from Bullseye