Most of the time I use glass rods to make my glass beads and other component parts. Sometimes I use strips sliced off of sheets of glass. Especially if I’m making dichroic glass beads. Well I found a few tutorials where the bead maker uses strips for her twisties, her striped beads and her encasement. So this is a three part tutorial…first the twisties…now the stripes…now the encasement. It’s interesting to see what other bead makers do. This was all brought to you by flameonglass.com.
By Cathi Milligan
- Tutorial: Flower Beads Using Strips of Glass
- Silvered Ivory Stringer Tutorial!
- Glass Bead Tutorial – Talisman Bead by Jeff Barber
- Vitrigraph for Using Recycled Glass
- Tutorial Saturday: MZ Glass Twisty Bead…Go Margaret!