So I had this lunch with a bunch of mosaic people. You may have read about it here a few days ago. I’m profiling some of these amazing artists so you can enjoy and learn about their work. I’m personally about to embark on a bunch of mosaic projects so I’m trying to keep with the momentum…check out New Stone Age Mosaics in Eagle Rock, CA. Mary is my studio neighbor. Her place is about 5 minutes from where my new store is. And her work is just beautiful! She does public art and fine art and functional art and petraits, which are portraits of pets. How cute is that? I love the mosaics she’s done for the area, like the sign for a dog park and the beautification of local trash containers. Awesome!
By Cathi Milligan
- Jen Violette’s Vignettes – Thanks Daily Art Muse
- Maryland Mosaics is Having a Fall Sale!
- 25 Beautiful Mosaics Around the World
- An Assortment of Glass on Glass Mosaic Tutorials!!
- Field Trip – Third Degree Glass Factory