There’s a new exhibit at the Bullseye Glass Gallery in Portland called Invisible Cities, based on author Italo Calvino’s Invisible Cities and it looks wonderful. The work is so thought provoking. There are 4 artists in this show, Jeffrey Sarmiento, Richard Parrish, Carrie Iverson and Nathan Sandberg, who I took a week long class with at Bullseye. Here’s a link to a video of the artists discussing the show…the show runs from August 4th through September 25. If you’re in the Portland area you should go by and check it out. This is kiln formed fine art.
By Cathi Milligan
- Artist Talk at Bullseye – Nathan Sandberg
- Nathan Sandberg at Pittsburgh Glass Center
- Silvia Levenson Teaching at Bullseye Santa Fe
- Bullseye Gallery – Klaus Moje
- Dante Marioni at Bullseye Gallery