Twice a year the Pasadena Bead and Design Show happens. And it’s happening this weekend. There are a number of glass bead makers and fusers selling at this show (me included). Art Clay Silver also has a room there, so for the locals of Southern California you can get a whole bunch of your jewelry making needs taken care of. There are other unique types of findings and beads and as the weekend progresses I’ll gather some of my favorites to share on Sunday’s posting. The show runs July 29- August 1 and is from 10-6 each day. It’s being held at the Pasadena Hilton but check their web site for more information. You can also see where they hold their other shows just in case you’re not in the Southern California area.
By Cathi Milligan
- Pasadena Bead And Design Show – Jan.17 – 20
- Bead Makers Win the Flame Off in Tucson
- Handmade Glass Bead Trunk Show and The Whole Bead Show
- Kimberly Affleck Sea Horse Bead Tutorial
- Art Glass at Palm Springs Museum of Art