When you make glass beads you eventually find what you’re good at and capitalize on that. Cupcakes are one of my things which means I make a lot of cupcake beads. Well, Lori and Kim make fantastic murrinis and sell them to bead makers so we don’t have to make them. Have you ever made a murrini? Not the easiest thing to do but when a good one is added to a bead as an accent it is so cool. And Lori and Kim make such good murrini. I recently posted a tutorial on a bead made with their cuties. They are always working on more goodies and sure enough they have a couple of new 104 batches available to you. Some stuff is on sale…I love the 90 COE caramel set. I’ve been using a lot of those colors lately. Get some murrini and when you make something cool send me a picture and I’ll post it.
By Cathi Milligan
- Glass Bead Making Tutorial – Making a Glass Jack Murrini bead
- Beads From the Tutorials…
- Blue Bead Tutorial on Lampwork Etc…thanks Carla and Sara
- Gorgeous Beads by Kerri Fuhr
- Glass Bead Making Murrini Tutorial