If you’re in the San Antonio area of Texas and are looking for a long list of fun things to do go to Wired Designs. Check out their list of their upcoming classes. So much fun! So much to do! Jewelry making, glass bead making, glass fusing, stained glass, metal clay…I could go on. They also offer open studio night. How cool is that. But also check out their web site since they don’t just offer classes. They’re a Bullseye resource center and they sell tools and kilns and have a gallery for art glass and jewelry. It’s just exciting to see a facility that provides so much for its customers. So if you’re in Texas and want to play with glass…
- Classes at Bullseye Santa Fe Now Listed
- New Classes at Vitrum Studios
- Vitrum Studios – Can I Hang Out Here?
- Bullseye Glass – Santa Fe…classes available!
- Brazee Street Studios – School of Glass