It’s Saturday night and it has been awhile since I did Tutorial Saturday, so here it is. But first I want to share the bead I made last night with the wig wag twistie I made using the tutorial the Sarah Hornik provided on the Torch Bugs web site. Considering it was my first attempt at a wig wag I was quite pleased. Can you see the wig and the wag? Now I just need to practice. Let me know what you think or if you tried to make one yourself.
The tutorial I’m posting is a video from You Tube of a simple mosaic tutorial. She doesn’t actually say anything but takes you seemlessly through the steps to mosaic a little tea light holder…
- Tutorial Saturday: MZ Glass Twisty Bead…Go Margaret!
- Faux Mercury Glass Tutorial
- Tutorial Saturday: Tie-Dye Bead
- Stained Glass Night Lights
- The Great Glass Auction – Bay Area Glass Institue