I’m looking for tutorials. I found Torch Bugs. And I actually found something I want to make. It’s the wig wag twistie to decorate with. Sarah Hornik has perfected this and who contributed to the tutorial but Sarah herself. So cool. I’m actually going to run off to do it and if I like what I see I’ll post what I make…I’ll be back. OK, I’m back. I did a wig wag. Not bad for a first attempt. Altered my technique ever so slightly from what was posted on Torch Bug but took my time and produced enough material to make a funky disk heart. I’ll post a picture of that tomorrow. It’s in the kiln right now doing its thing. Thanks Sarah!
- Tutorial Saturday! Mandrel Wound Implosion Bead
- Funky Flower Bead Tutorial
- Blue Bead Tutorial on Lampwork Etc…thanks Carla and Sara
- RIP Glass Halloween Beads
- No CHA Today – Today Cynthia Morgan