There’s fresh glass at Double Helix and it sure looks beautiful! It’s called Clio and it’s a striking, color shifting, reducing glass that looks reddish orange in the picture. it just became available yesterday so I haven’t had the pleasure of trying it out. But that will happen and soon I hope. I absolutely love Double Helix glass. My favorites are Aurae, Triton, Kronos, Terranova, Gaia…almost every color I’ve tried battles to be number one. And now I must try Clio. Can’t wait. And they had some more Aether but it appears that sold out almost immediately. Check out their site and the colors they offer. It’s amazing glass and it’s 104, perfect for all you bead makers out there!!
- Double Helix Presents…Fast Striking Machine Pulled Terra
- New Glass from Double Helix Glassworks
- Notos – New glass from Double Helix
- Some of My Favorite Glass – Double Helix Glassworks
- New Glass from Double Helix – Boreas