Today I received an email newsletter from fusedglass.org that has a great offer for plans to make your own professional glass strip cutter. This looks like a really nifty item to build. They have a video on their site showing how it’s used. Pretty cute video…and for a mere $10 you can get the instructions and materials list to build one yourself. Seems like a great idea since these things can run in the hundreds of dollars. Are you handy? If you play with glass I’m sure you are. So check out the video and see if this cutter will improve the quality of your life. If you cut a lot of glass I’m sure it will.
By Cathi Milligan
- Mansion Built with 500,000 Glass Bottles
- Need a Kiln? Go to KilnFrog.com!
- Wired Designs – Class Scedule
- Karen Woodward’s Funky Fun Lampwork – Daily Art Muse
- Bullseye – Glass For Life