It’s been awhile since I’ve posted a glass bead tutorial so I did some searching around for something interesting and challenging. Something even I may give a try when I get done here. It comes from Gwaciebeads.com and it’s called the Three Handed Sculptural Rose. The finished bead is lovely and when you look at the pictures you can see why it’s referred to as the Three Handed Sculptural Rose…
Gwaciebeads.com is the web site of Bethany “Gwacie” Adams and she sells beads and fused glass. Please check out her other goodies and tutorials too. She’s got some fun stuff and good information on her site!
By Cathi Milligan
- Day One at CHA – Cool Glass and Stuff for Glass
- Glass Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- New Issue of Glass Line Full of Tutorials
- Amazing Handmade Glass Beads: Interview with Kerri Fuhr
- Tutorial: Turn Glass Beads into Cabochons with Glass Fusing