Registration began today for new classes at Vitrum Glass in Maryland, good for those of you on the east coast. Vitrum offers a wide variety of glass and jewelry making classes. they offer many supplies and equipment are a Bullseye Resource Center. I’ve written about their studio in a psat posting. Some of the classes that sound super interesting are kiln casting with Linda Either of Portland, OR. Check out her piece in the above picture. It’s just lovely. There are also PMC classes as well as bead making, fusing, enamels and reactive glass class. Reading about what’s coming up in the next few months makes me want to plan a trip to the east coast…that is, once the weather warms up!
By Cathi Milligan
- Get a Reaction at Vitrum Studios
- Vitrum Studios Celebrates Their 10th Anniversary!!
- Vitrum Studios – Can I Hang Out Here?
- Summer Classes at Bullseye
- Reverse Relief Kiln Casting from Bullseye