I’ll start this post with a huge disclaimer. I’m in this issue of Glass Line with my Rose Skull Glass Bead Tutorial. Yay! But there’s so much more in this issue…it’s not just about me. There are boro tutorials and a really cool Soft Glass Implosion Rose pendant. Ooh, I want to make this…then there’s the Dichroic Filigrana Marble. How about the Lined Tubing Tutorial? Maybe not, unless you have a lathe. A bit out of my realm. Maybe you can try it. Then there’s the Octopus on Coral Base Demo. That’s a boro project.
There’s a really cool project made with Japanese glass and a japanese torch. It’s the “Amago” or Red Spotted Trout Bead. This issue is full of some really great information. Besides the tutorials is a list of upcoming workshops around the country. Check it out when you get the chance!
- Casting for the Flameworker—An Introduction – Another Flow Article
- Rose Bead Tutorial…Gwacie Beads
- 8th Annual Women in Glass – The Flow Magazine
- Tutorial Saturday! Mandrel Wound Implosion Bead
- Tutorial Saturday: MZ Glass Twisty Bead…Go Margaret!