P1040609a.JPGI was looking for interesting places to find bead making tutorials and came across this web site…Coloraddiction that a collabloration between Kimberly Affleck and Kandice Seeber. What a cool site!! They provide glass bead making tutorials for the beginner through the advanced bead maker. Most of them are pdf files for purchase but there are a few freebies. They also have a resource page that lists alot of the books and other information available on glass bead making.

afternoonstorm

And check out their blog page. They have links to the color charts of most of the glass that’s available for bead making. That’s pretty cool. Both of these artists a fabulous bead makers with lots to give so spend some time on their site and see what you can learn.

By Cathi Milligan

Comments

7 Comments so far

1. Glass Bead Kits » Coloraddiction…Lampwork Bead Making Tutorials · Glass Art … on December 7, 2009 9:28 pm

[...] more: Coloraddiction…Lampwork Bead Making Tutorials · Glass Art … AKPC_IDS += "2868,";Popularity: unranked [...]

2. joshua on December 7, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi! you can visit our website which is a home to anything related to stained glass. Have a nice time.

3. Amanda Formaro on December 8, 2009 6:09 am

These are beautiful. My stepmom (Karen Ovington) has been doing beautiful beads like this for years. Some of her work astounds me.

4. cathimilligan on December 8, 2009 7:52 pm

I adore your step mom’s beads!! They’re so gorgeous! I’ve done a few shows she’s been in through the years. Love her stuff!!

5. cathimilligan on December 8, 2009 7:53 pm

Thanks Joshua… I’ll check you guys out. Looks like a future topic to write about!

6. opeoluwa olorunkoya on February 4, 2010 6:53 am

can u tell me where i can really learn about beads making? i need to go for training.thanks

7. cathimilligan on February 4, 2010 8:58 pm

Where are you? Are you close to any major cities? East coast? West coast? I need a little more info to help you out. You can always google glass bead making classes in…

Name (required)