‘Tis the season for holiday fun and shopping. After all tomorrow is December 1st. Egad!! So I’m going to be traveling around the cyberspace country pointing out activities and shopping opportunities within the glass world. Fisrt stop Corning, NY. We like going to Corning and they have no shortage of activities for the holidays. And shopping of course.
This coming weekend, December 5-6, from 9:00 – 5:00, will be their Holiday Open House which includes craft activities, music, treats, pictures with Santa, or even breakfast or lunch with Santa. And for your shopping experience you can check out the Annual Holiday Studio Sale or The Glass Market.
On December 17th from 7:30-9:30, Corning will have their 2300 degrees, Homecookin’ with Sim Redmond Band. There will be hot glass demos, live music and refreshments. I sure wish I could be there! Sounds like a great time.
- Tasty Glass Food at Corning for the Holidays
- Valentine’s Day at Corning – Make a Heart
- Still Space Available in Heather and Caitlin’s Class at Corning!!
- Events at Corning – Some Soon, Some Not So Soon…
- 3rd Annual Glassfest in Corning, NY