cathi milliganGot a tip from a friend about a really cool glass artist on etsy. You know I love etsy if you visit my blog regularly. It’s the best on line venue to sell handmade goods. So, back to this artist…or should I say, these artists. Their names are Craig and Carla Hellemond and they’re call home, Chemainus on Vancouver Island, BC in Canada. I wandered over to their web site and I think their work is stunning! Check it out at www.roguewaveglassworks.com. Cool jewelry and blown glass. They also have a hot shop they rent out. I think I’d like to venture on up and hang out with them sometime. They really create lovely glass. And don’t forget to check out their etsy store at West Coast Glass.
- Behind the Glass – the Corning Museum of Glass Blog
- Mosaic Jewelry from EarthMotherMosaic’s
- Glassfest in Corning – This Weekend!!
- Etsy Glass Bead Artist: Stephaniebeads
- Blown Glass Art of Kate Civiero