The Glass Art Society Board of Directors is requesting proposals for lectures, demonstrations, and panels, or suggest a topic or presenter, for the Tucson, Arizona conference that incorporate the theme, Viva el Vidrio. Check out their web site to find out what you need to do to submit your proposal.
And start planning now to attend the 2010 conference which will mark the Glass Art Society’s 40th Anniversary. It’s being held in Louisville, KY. I know I’m making my plans to go. The theme for the conference is “Ingenious Possibility” and is being held from June 10-12, 2010. It should be a fabulous event. Try to attend…
- Back to Louisville for the GAS Conference
- Call for Submissions – GAS Conference 2012 Toledo, OH
- Call for Proposals for GAS 2014 Conference
- Glass Art Society Conference Soon
- Presentation Application Deadline Approaching for GAS Conference 2014