So you’re in New Jersey and you’re looking for something to do. Something relating to glass of course. Head on over to the Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center and check out the Museum of American Glass and the Creative Glass Center of America. I think that sounds like an amazing glass adventure! At the Museum you can see 6500 objects of glass ranging from early American glass jars to contemporary glass art. That’s alot of glass!
When you’re over at the museum wander on over to the Creative Glass Center and watch them work. There’s nothing cooler and more inspiring than to watch glass workers do their thing. Or if you work with glass already you can rent studio time. Check out the activities and events to see if there’s anything you’d like to stop by and see, next time you’re in New Jersey.
- What’s Happening at the Museum of Glass?
- Field Trip – Third Degree Glass Factory
- Glass Education Center – Salem, NJ – A Quick Field Trip
- Herman Mueller…Glass Sculptor – In Popular Science Oct. 1941
- Corning for the Holidays!