If you’ve been reading my little blog here you’ll know I’m planning on opening up my own glass studio. I even think I’ve come up with the name but I’ll mention that in another writing. So I find myself wandering the web look at different studios and noting what I like and sometimes, but rarely , don’t like. I really like this place and think that if I was in Austin I’d spend alot of my time here. It’s the Helios Kiln Glass Studio. Check it out…
There are bunches of great classes, studio time, supplies…good glass times for all. You can learn about pot melts, hot mosaics, cold working glass…I could go on. Check out their web site and if you find yourself in Austin, Texas check this place out. Then go get some barbecue.
- Classes from Helios Glass in Austin!
- Weisser Glass Studio & Gallery
- Helios Kiln Glass Studio – Fusing Friday
- Helios Kiln Glass Studio – Fusing Friday with Bob Leatherbarrow
- Fresh Classes over at Wired Designs