Yesterday was Tutorial Saturday. Did you make something? Which was your favorite? My favorite is the star bead. And I used some awesome glass to make it. And I plan on making a lot more of these guys. They are so cool. Two are in my kiln right now. Also made with awesome glass. That Double Helix stuff I am so in love with. I also made three Tie-Dye beads and two of the Twisty beads. My larger twisty broke…bummer. But I made a new one and it’s cooling down slowly in my kiln right now. Right along side those two star beads I made. So let me know what you thought and if you made any of the beads send me a picture. I’ll post it on the blog.
- Tutorial Saturday: MZ Glass Twisty Bead…Go Margaret!
- Kiln Pressed Glass Tutorial from Fusedglass.org
- Fused Glass Photo Frame Tutorial
- Lori and Kim and Their Murrini
- Gorgeous Beads by Kerri Fuhr