We’ve been over to wonderhowto.com before for a tutorial so it seems like a great place to go for tonights next tutorial. I made a star bead from the last tutorial I posted and will show it off tomorrow once it’s cooled down. Check out this video of how to do tie-dye bead. It shoes how to make a twisted stringer too. It’s a two-fer. Whoo hoo! Now I’m off to make my version of this bead. What about you? After all, it is Tutorial Saturday!!
- Tutorial Saturday!! A Cool Star Bead
- Tutorial Saturday: MZ Glass Twisty Bead…Go Margaret!
- Another Tutorial…and the Bead I Made With the Wig Wag Twistie
- Beads From the Tutorials…
- Another Tutorial From Soda Lime Times – Vine Cane