Last tutorial of the night. And I cheated. I’ve already made my twisty bead. It has annealed with the other tutorial beads I made tonight. I made the star bead (awesome), three tie-dye beads and two twisties. This tutorial is from Margaret Zinser of MZ Glass. I meantioned her not too long ago regarding her collaborative tutorial with JC Herrell on enamels. The bead in this tutorial is a staple in Margaret’s arsenal of fabulous beads. When I saw it in my search of interesting tutorials I knew it had to be posted. Tomorrow I will show you my beads that I made. The first was small so it wasn’t that good but I’m very pleased with how the second one turned out. Check it out and let me know how you do. Hope you have a very educational Saturday night, what’s left of it.
- Another Tutorial…and the Bead I Made With the Wig Wag Twistie
- Tutorial Saturday!! A Cool Star Bead
- Tutorial Saturday: Tie-Dye Bead
- Tutorial Saturday! Mandrel Wound Implosion Bead
- Glass Bead Making Murrini Tutorial