I’m spending this Saturday night at the torch. I’ve got a quiet evening home alone so I thought I’d get some bead making in. I wanted to try new things and I searched for some beads to make from tutorials around the world wide web…first one is a star bead on Lampwork etc. If you haven’t been to Lampwork etc. you’re missing a very informative web site that’s pretty much all about beads and how to make them and market them. It’s a place to go to pose a question…or find a tutorial. Check this out. And a big thanks to Jacinthe the poster of this tutorial. I’m going to make my version. I’ll show you how it turns out tomorrow, after all it’s got to anneal in the kiln.
- Tutorial Saturday! Mandrel Wound Implosion Bead
- Tutorial Saturday: Tie-Dye Bead
- Bullseye’s Forum – Get your questions answered…
- Tutorial Saturday: MZ Glass Twisty Bead…Go Margaret!
- Get Your Bead Shuttle Poster and Support Beads of Courage!