The Sierra Mountain Times highlights the art of Eric Edner. Read about this artist and learn about the art of flameworking.
Did you know that this type of glass art has only been around the US for the last 40-50 years, known as the “studio glass movement”?
Did you know that Seattle has the largest concentration of glassworkers?
Read this interesting article to follow Eric’s journey in glass and why flowers are so special to him.
- How Seattle Became the Epicenter of Glass Art
- Glass Bead Making Tutorial – Adding CZ’s
- The Search for a Lighter Greener Champagne Bottle
- Volcanic Ash Glass from Bullseye
- Glass Flowers Could Solve My Problems